Thursday, March 5, 2015

All I want is a day off

I need a day off. From life that is. I want a day where I feel good, I can skip all medications, go to the beach (or skiing - I'll have to think about that) and then go out to dinner and dancing. Anyone want to come with me? No ailments, aches, or pains allowed. We will all feel young and healthy. 

Its been a long week. And its only Thursday. I am exhausted. I have been working too much. You may laugh but I have already worked about 18 hours this week. I usually max out at 15 hours. I was going to go back to work today after I took the car to the dealer for its annual check  up. (I am sure the car is healthier than me.)

I didn't sleep well (again) last night. Instead of work, I am in comfy clothes and went to the grocery store after the car appointment. Now I need a nap.

I am absolutely exhausted. I need to rest up for my day off.


No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...