Sunday, March 1, 2015

The killer bacteria

There is killer bacteria at your doctor's office, in the hospital scope, in the air, on the ground, and on the nine things in your house dirtier than a toilet seat. All those unvaccinated people are going to spread measles and other diseases. People with compromised immune systems should take extra precautions to avoid these bacteria. Blah, blah, blah.

And how am I supposed to avoid doctor's offices anyway? I am a regular visitor. There has been so much new recently on all these topics. And I couldn't care less.

I am the poster child for immune system issues, bad health, and all that. And I take zero precautions. Other than being normal and avoiding sneezing, coughing people.

Isn't there anything else on the news anyway? Where are we in terms of a cure for cancer, rheumatoid arthritis, and fibromyalgia? And lymphedema if we are on the subject of cures.

The killer bacteria are out there but so are many other ailments that warrant news, research, and cures.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...