Saturday, August 20, 2016

I Wasn't Up To Blogging

Yesterday I was not up to blogging. I meant to blog. But I didn't. I couldn't. I couldn't come up with anything to blog about because I was too tired to think.

I haven't been sleeping well for the past week or so. I have been very tired and not able to nap for some reason. And every morning either I had to get up and go somewhere or I just woke up and couldn't fall back to sleep. Thursday afternoon I was so exhausted. I wanted to nap but couldn't. I also had to take the (EK) to the vet. I just wanted to sleep. Thursday night even thought exhausted I didn't sleep well.

Yesterday morning I also had to go to an appointment with the SSDI doctor as part of my disability application. I was kind of dreading it. I didn't know what I was going to be asked. I didn't really know where it was. I was really tired. But my husband took the day off and drove me. He went out for breakfast while I talked to the doctor.

My appointment actually went pretty well. The doctor, a psychiatrist, wanted to talk to me about my depression and anxiety issues. I was so exhausted so that wasn't that hard to talk about depression. I hope it helps my application.

Once we came home, I got to lie down for a while (and watch bad TV - which is what I call anything that is instantly forgettable). I did talk myself into going to the gym because I didn't go for the last two weeks because we were away and I told myself otherwise I would have to go today to make up for it. However, I didn't get through even half my work out. I was too tired to finish my cardio (when you feel like you are falling asleep while on the stepper, its time to go home.

After I got home, I slept for about 45 minutes. Magic! It was wonderful. I felt so much better. Then I slept pretty well last night. Sleep is a wonderful thing so today I feel almost like a normal person.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...