Saturday, September 17, 2016

I Am Entitled To Change My Mind

Most days I blog about what is on my mind and it just sort of  pours out of me. Sometimes its in reaction to something I saw, read, or heard. Sometimes its just what is on my mind. And sometimes I change my mind. Sometimes I read my blog again and think about what I actually wrote.

Yesterday, I blogged about changes I could make and a week ago I blogged about how I am done making lifestyle changes. And I realized I totally changed my mind. But then I realized I didn't. I am ready to make changes that other people tell me to do. And I am ready to make changes that I want to do. I don't want to be told what to do. I am an adult after all. (I realize some people may disagree with this - about being an adult that is.)

I like to make my own decisions about me. And I am kind of sick of doctors telling me what I am supposed to do and needing to know every detail about me. The worse your health is the less privacy and modesty you have. Doctors make all kinds of decisions for you - eat this, not that, let me stick this needle into you, you will only feel a pinch, etc.

So I am done with being told what to do, or have it suggested to me.... I am going to make my own decisions.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...