Tuesday, January 3, 2017

That Sleep Crap

So I haven't slept well in years. Back in the 1990s and earlier, I started having sleep problems. I have been known to get up and clean the house in the middle of the night.(Why not. I was awake?) Its not like I wake up dying to pee or need a glass of water. I just wake up and can't sleep.

My husband tells me to relax and feel each body part slowly relaxing and then just close your eyes and fall asleep. I have tried everything you can think of, including and not limited to: exercise, sleeping pills, new bed, etc. I have even counted sheep.

Two years ago my doctor sent me for a sleep study that came back as no apnea or anything. This year she sent me for another one because of my fatigue issues. That one came back with apnea so I was sent for a CPAP study and I just got the results: It was only partially successful. This means I don't necessarily get a CPAP and I get a new doctor. I am being referred to a sleep disorders doctor.

Just what I need, another doctor. I can't wait. But if they can help me get a good night's sleep regularly I'm happy.

1 comment:

harry mary said...

My names are HARRY MARY I’m a citizen of United Kingdom, My younger sister was sicking of breast cancer and her name is harry Sandra I and my family have taking her to all kind of hospital in UK still yet no good result. I decided to go to the internet and search for cancer cure so that was how I find a lady called peter Lizzy she was testifies to the world about the goodness of a herbal man who has the root and half to cure all kind of disease and the herbal man email was there. So I decided to contact the herbal man for my younger sister help to cure her breast cancer. I contacted him and told him my problem he told me that I should not worry that my sister cancer will be cure, he told me that there is a medicine that he is going to give me that I will cook it and give it to my sister to drink for one week, so I ask how can I receive the cure that I am in UK, he told me That I will pay for the delivery service. The courier service can transport it to me so he told me the amount I will pay, so my dad paid for the delivery fee. two days later I receive the cure from the courier service so I used it as the herbal man instructed me to, before doctor so my dad wanted to pay him 5 million us dollars the herbal man did not accept the offer from my dad, but I don't know why he didn't accept the offer, he only say that I should tell the world about him and his miracle he perform so am now here to tell the world about him if you or your relative is having any kind of disease that you can't get from the hospital please contact drsujuherbalhome@gmail.com or call him and WhatsApp him <+2348168259521> he will help you out with the problem

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...