Tuesday, January 17, 2017

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade


I found this picture  and article and then learned about the organization Worldwide Breast Cancer today. (I thought I knew about all breast cancer organizations,  but obviously I  am not as smart as I thought.)

It's not a new concept but it uses a dozen lemons to show what breast cancer can look like. Who knew it could be so easy to show women  what to look for instead of thee vague 'something different'. This started 15 years ago and has been translated in 70 languages. And if you go deeper into their site  you can see more in depth explanations.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...