Thursday, February 16, 2017

Breast Cancer Fake News

The 'secret' breast cancer cure, that the pharmaceutical industry has known about and hidden from patients in an effort to make money, has been revealed and been approved by the FDA. Now you can just get an (side effect free) injection and are immunized from any potential cancer diagnosis. One lifetime

Cures are also in the works for congestive heart failure, emphysema, Alzheimers, AML, MS, rheumatoid arthritis, and fibromyalgia. These should be approved by the FDA by the end of the year.

As a result the world's population is now increasing at an exponential rate. NASA is developing new plans for colonies on Mars in the next decade to reduce over population.

So maybe this is all wishful thinking on my part. But seriously this fake news crap has to end.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...