Tuesday, February 21, 2017

I Need to Stop Reading Medical News

I usually like to read the latest medical news. Mostly because I have a lot of medical crap going on. I like to see what is going for advancements and research. I mean maybe some day someone will find the cure for me and all my ailments and I can go back to being a healthy person.

But sometimes the news isn't what I want to hear and isn't very good. Like today.

"Fibromyalgia Worsens Function in RA" This is not what I wanted to hear. Also there is a higher prevalence of fibromyalgia in patients with RA. But there are treatment options for patients with both RA and fibromyalgia.

But still, I don't like the part about worsening function. Crap. Maybe I should read the political news instead.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...