Saturday, August 26, 2017

Digesting

One of the big reasons I started my blog in 2007 was to allow time to digest news as I received it through my breast cancer diagnosis and treatment. I also didn't want to have to repeat the same news over and over in replies to both phone calls and emails. This blog allowed me time to digest any news before retelling it here. I needed that time to digest my latest news. To this day I still do.

Any medical news I get now, I digest it and maybe discuss it with my husband before retelling it. I need that time. I don't know how anyone else deals with their medical news but this is what I do.

I can give many examples of this but as some of them I am still digesting so I am not ready to discuss. All I know is medical news needs time to digest.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...