Friday, September 22, 2017

I Travel In Elite Circles

Well I don't travel actually. But Lady Gaga of all people and I have something in common.We both have fibromyalgia.

Her fibro is bad enough that she has cancelled the European leg of her latest tour. Because of pain and fatigue.Why do those terms sound so familiar to me?

Think of it this way, if a famous personality who makes money by going on tour to sell more albums (or copies of songs downloaded - or however they count that these days) has to cancel, she must be in a lot of pain.

I can relate. (I wish I had a European tour to cancel - as long as I went to a lot of beaches and my husband was there, and someone else carried all the luggage) . I am happy these days with making it through going to the gym and the grocery store before I collapse.

I hope she feels better and gets some good pain management to help.

No comments:

I Started a New Blog

I started this blog when I was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007. Blogging really helped me cope with my cancer and its treatment. Howe...